Timebox is a time tracking application for projects. As a software development shop, we need to provide our clients full transparency and accuracy for time spent in their projects.
We developed Timebox after working with many different plugins available for JIRA and Azure DevOps. The available applications in the marketplace were not only expensive, but they didn’t work very well. They were either slow, hard to use, unreliable or all the above.
With integrations to JIRA and Azure DevOps, project managers can plan activities and monitor utilization. Engineers can plan their day and accurately track their time associated to tasks and stories. The mobile app makes tracking time easy and engaging. This is a key factor in ensuring accuracy in worklogs.
- Allocate blocks of time on your calendar for tasks you intend to work on later in the week.
- Plan with your team’s daily work based on their capacity.
- Easily track budgets for your projects.
- Use existing work items in Azure DevOps and/or JIRA.
- Generate worklog reports with custom date ranges.
- Ability to track both billable and non-billable time.
- Ability to record time directly from DevOps.
- Enhancements in the Planning features.
- Automatic notifications based on triggers and reminders.
- Reporting dashboards.
- Additional budget tracking functionality.
Account Manager (RCA)
VP – Sales and Marketing