Requestery is a ticketing system that enables administrators and review teams to create, track, and report on any types of requests during Relativity review projects. Examples include password resets, new workspace creations, search requests, etc. With robust dashboard reporting and fully integrated with Relativity, the application will reduce your team’s dependency on email, creating efficiency and providing workflow transparency.
RELATIVITY SUPPORTED VERSIONS:
RelativityOne & Relativity Server 10.3 and above
- Track all client support tickets.
- Subscribe to a ticket to get email notifications whenever there is an update.
- Manage security of the information in the tickets based on Relativity permissions.
- Robust dashboards to track team performance, customer satisfaction and support bottlenecks.
- Avoid having case tickets in multiple tools.
- Provide visibility of tickets status to the submitter.
- Customize Requestery to track any type of information and any type of request within Relativity by editing the client and/or the admin form.
- Have requests submitters to rate the service provided.
- Easily identify unassigned requests.
- Have your requests displayed in a Kanban board with the integration of our Kanbanify application.
- Requests search capabilities.
- Automated workflow feature.
- Cross-workspace features.